Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I get started with Alliance Communications?
Answer: Call us @ 1-800-555-3738 or fill out our Request a Quote form. In either case, your inquiry will be directed not to a Sales person, but to one of our Managers who will customize a scope of work and service proposal unique to your business needs.
2) How long will it take for Alliance Communications to begin handling my calls or contacts?
Answer: This is dependant upon the scope of the work. Once we receive all of the information from you to begin account programming, we will be able to give you a definite answer. In some cases, basic call answering can be handled beginning the same day.
3) How can I be assured that the staff at Alliance Communications will handle my calls and contacts properly?
Answer: Our professional staff combined with our state-of-the-art equipment, make it possible for you to provide us with exact scripting you would like used, FAQs, and other specific instructions. Once your information is programmed, intense training & testing takes place. An Account Manager oversees every aspect to ensure successful and seamless implementation.
4) Are callers greeted by a live Alliance Communications representative or a recorded message?
Answer: You decide! You may wish to have all of your callers greeted promptly and professionally by one of our highly trained Customer Service Representatives. We believe this delivers the highest level of customer service.
The other option is to record a custom greeting giving your callers information and then allowing them to choose from a menu how they would like their call directed.
5) Is Alliance Communications compliant with HIPAA requirements?
Answer: Yes. Alliance Communications Center understands and complies, through verbal communications as well as with transmission of information with all rules and regulations regarding PHI (Protected Health Information) as it relates to HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
6) During what hours is Alliance Communications available to serve my clients?
Answer: The Alliance Communications staff is here to serve your needs 24 hours per day, 7 days per week including all holidays at no extra charge.
7) How, when and how often does Alliance Communications verify its representatives skills?
Answer: We verify agent skills on a weekly, daily and hourly basis. Our Supervisory and management staff does constant monitoring for quality assurance. Our staff also takes tests periodically on their knowledge.
8) Is there a minimum length of Contract period with Alliance Communications?
Answer: Alliance Communications Center does not require our clients to sign a lengthy contract. All service agreements may be cancelled with thirty (30) days written notice by either party.
9) Can Alliance Communications place orders and/or information directly into our company’s website?
Answer: Yes! We are a web-enable call and contact center. We can input directly into your existing website or into our database and deliver the data to you in a delimited, importable format.
10) Can Alliance Communications provide me toll free numbers?
Answer: Yes, we can. Toll free numbers can be activated within 48 hours.